Collection and use of information
The personal information we collect may include your name, address, zip code, email address, telephone or mobile number, user name and password, and geo-location information. If you make a purchase on the Platform, we may collect the financial information such as credit/debit card, billing address, and other similar information used to process payments. You may be required to provide certain personal information to access or use certain portions of the Platform.
You may also be required to provide certain personal information to create your LazeezFresh account. If you use a third party login to create your LazeezFresh account (such as Facebook Connect) or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services.
Use of Information
1. To respond to your inquiries or requests, process and fill customer orders, verify your qualifications for certain products and services, process payments and prevent transactional fraud, provide delivery and other notifications, and contact and communicate with you.
2. To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services.
3. To provide you with customized Platform content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Platform, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via email.
4. Contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from LazeezFresh through various channels including but not limited to online, email, postal mail, and text message.
5. To contact you when necessary.
6. To review the usage and operations of our Platform, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the Platform or our business.
7. To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
8. To manage our telecommunications networks.
9. To protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our business; an.
10. As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
We also use a cookie to identify you the next time you visit, which assists us greatly in providing you with a superior service. If you would prefer, however, you can refuse to accept this type of cookie or delete them following your visit to our website; please see the 'help' section of your browser.
Security of your Information
We use secure server software to encrypt all of the data you send to us to minimize the risk that the information you send is intercepted before it reaches us and have strict security measures to protect the information that we store from any unauthorized access.
All your payment card details are also encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We do not store your payment card details.
To whom we disclose your information
Please know that Company does not sell, distribute, or give your personal information to any third party without your knowledge and consent except to provide products or services in which you have expressly displayed an interest, when you have given Company your permission, or under the following circumstances:
· When working with contracted outsourcing partners who work on behalf of Company. These partners are subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
· Additionally, these companies are not extended any independent right to share this information with their partners.
· If we should have to respond to legal action, subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· We believe that there is a necessity to share information in order to investigate, defend or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
· We use non-personally identifiable information to analyse site usage (such as aggregated information on the pages visited by our users), which allows us to improve the design and content of our web site.
· We also hold your contact information in our marketing database and occasionally we may contact you with our updates, newsletters, greetings, events and seminars that we hold, which we refer to as Marketing Communications.
· In the ordinary course, we use personal information you provide to respond to your inquiry or process a recruitment request application form you have consented to and completed on our web site. We also use this information for internal purposes to send Marketing Communications as mentioned above.
· We will not contact you about other matters, unless you specifically request it, nor will we share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information outside the Company, except where we are required to share your information with any third parties to provide services to you.
· Your use of our website signifies your consent to our collecting and handling of your personal data for the purposes set out in this statement.
· It is important that you protect your data and to minimize the risk of any unauthorized access to your account with us: please be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
· You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time if you are unsure about any of the information we have.