Terms & Conditions
Lazeez Fresh is the sole property of SkyWeb Consultancy Services Private Limited.
For the purposes of this Agreement, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any person including any natural or legal person who uses the Platform or buys any product from the Platform using any devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers and any other device.
Content, Intellectual Property and Third Party Links
The content on this Platform, such as text, graphics, interfaces, images, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, information obtained from SWCS Pvt Ltd licensors, and other materials ("Contents") is protected by copyright under both Indian laws and foreign laws.
All other trademarks, service marks, product names, and company names or logos appearing in lazeezfresh.com and on the Platform are the property of their respective owners and you do not acquire any ownership rights in such marks, logos, or names by using the Platform.
This Website may contain links or references to third party websites over which SWCS pvt ltd has no influence or control. SWCS pvt ltd shall not be held liable for the content of such third party websites and/or links that these may contain.
To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age, require delivery in our area and have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name. We reserve the right to decline any order or to suspend your Account with us at our discretion. Our Terms and Conditions will apply when you place your order.
· We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of loss of profits arising out of our supply or failure to supply the goods to you.
· Nothing in this Agreement shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
· Some of our products may contain traces of nuts and other allergens. We will ensure that the contents of each box are clearly listed on our website but it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the information.
· The goods are sold to you on the basis that you are a consumer therefore we will not be liable for any special losses that you might suffer using, distribution or reselling the goods as part of a business.
· We shall not be liable for goods once they have been delivered to the address or secure place stated in your order.
· Our packaging is designed to ensure our produce reaches you in perfect condition but it is your responsibility to ensure that all perishable goods are refrigerated as soon as possible upon receipt. Further, if you or a third party moves, transports or delivers the goods to any other address following our delivery, we shall not be liable for anything that that third party might do to the goods or any subsequent deterioration in the produce.
· Please note that we will do our best to ensure that access to our website is uninterrupted and that transmission are error-free but, given the nature of the internet, this is not something that we are able to guarantee. There may be occasions where access is suspended or restricted so that we can undertake repairs, maintenance or improvements. We will keep such occasions to a minimum and endeavor to restore full access as soon as we can.
Ordering and Pricing
The quantity of any Product ordered by you and the quantity of Product supplied to you may vary. Please note that while we take utmost care to supply exact quantity of Product ordered by you, due to the nature of Products, it is not possible that the exact quantity of Product that you have ordered will be supplied.
The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order by clicking “Checkout” and will be inclusive of all charges and taxes as applicable.
We will debit the total cost of your order, including any delivery charge or packaging cost that may be applied, from your debit or credit card at the time you place your order.
The price displayed on the Platform is in relation to the particular quantity of Product as provided on the Platform and against such Product. Therefore, the price displayed for your order will also be on the basis of the weight / description of the Product ordered by you. However, the actual amount charged to you will be on the basis of the actual amount / quantity of Product delivered to you.
We will always aim to deliver your order within the delivery slot requested by you at the time you place your order.
Events outside our control, for example, extreme weather conditions, may occasionally mean we are unable to deliver your goods at the time agreed. In these circumstances, we will contact you as early as possible to rearrange the delivery time. In such an event, our liability to you shall be limited to the price of the goods ordered and the cost of delivery.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
SWCS pvt ltd reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at Platform.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between us. Any failure by us to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement shall not prejudice our entitlement to rely on any of our rights in the future.
· We reserve the right to change our website, policies and terms and conditions at any time but this shall not affect the terms and conditions prevailing at the time you make a purchase.
· Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure that all product descriptions, images, information and prices are accurate, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Color and shape may vary from those shown on the website.
· Customers registered with SWCS pvt ltd are liable of receiving promotional SMS and emails, irrespective of their number being registered under NDNC. If customer wishes not to receive promotional SMS, he/she may contact us directly.
· It is advisable to the customers that in case of any dissatisfaction regarding the order they should raise the concern on same day in order to initiate the further process to resolve the concern immediately.
· SWCS pvt ltd reserves the right to change the T & C of any coupon without giving any prior notice to anyone. In this matter, SWCS pvt ltd decision will be final and cannot be further disputed.
· Cashback will be credited into users Lazeez Fresh credits after successful delivery for COD cases. For payments done via online payment instruments, cachback will be credited immidiately.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.